The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact pistol “Handgun of the Year” now sports a Flat Dark Earth finish. The Armornite, stainless steel slide is finished in Cerakote FDE and the polymer frame is molded in FDE. The M&P M2.0 Compact series bridges the gap for those wanting a firearm for professional use, protection, carry, or practice at the range.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 12459
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™ 4″ Compact Flat Dark Earth Thumb Safety
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Overall Length: 7.3″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 27.0 oz
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish Cerakote® Flat Dark Earth Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer – FDE
- Purpose: Home Protection, Personal Protection, Recreational Shooting